Tuesday, October 11, 2016

If Hillary Wins, Will She Kill Us All?

'For Hillary, killing is like cocaine. And like an addict, she may not know when to stop'
1 hour ago | 451 7
The author is a licensed clinical psychologist and long-time human rights activist who lives and practices in New York City

That's the bottom line.

Based on my 47 years in the field of psychology, that's the simple truth I've been forced to reach from everything I've seen and read about this depraved, sociopathic woman.

Yet it's a truth I resist with every fiber of my being.

For I love life greatly and wish to relish it as long as I can.

Just look at me and this lovely home I've created for myself and my loved ones--complete with my own, personally designed Walden pond--with a wisteria-covered pondhouse cantilevered out over the water so that my family and I can dive with delight right into it whenever we like in spring,  summer, and fall.  In winter we love to ice skate on it .  

Would that this wonderful world would live on long beyond me--and keep my loved ones happy and safe.
Yet here is this evil, overtly homicidal, overtly genocidal, gender-confused, grandiose woman-- who truly believes she's the Second Coming of Julius Caesar--about to be elected to the US Presidency- with the unbalanced power to incinerate, starve, or freeze every single human on this planet to death- you and your loved ones included--in a 10-year nuclear winter that would follow a nuclear exchange--just to prove she has the cojones to do it.    

And to make the situation all the more Orwellian, the American mainstream media appears to have a majority of likely American voters convinced that this proven serial killer is the lesser of two evils!

Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment