In my latest post I warepproached the label of being ‘Awake’ and I said that ‘Awake’ and the use of that word, is a joke that’s tired of laughing. I’d like to go a bit deeper into that.
Some weeks ago I stumbled upon this song/video by Rihanna: FourFiveSeconds.
When I heard it I thought: Wow, cool tune, catchy, and she can really sing. I also thought that going away from electronic devices, and just singing a song, was a very fresh approach. I don’t know her previous stuff that much, but enough to tell that she went out of her comfort zone with this.
Kanye West, I don’t know at all.
McCartney – obviously an old acquaintance.
It’s kind of funny to read the comments… which go like, “How sweet of Rihanna that she gives this old guy a chance to be known.” He.
Then I clicked some similar links in my search and I came across this ‘awake’ video that trashes it completely. The guy felt entitled to state that she´s an: “Illuminati Crack Slut” and the video: “…is so poor that it looks like its been filmed in a garage with an iPhone,” and so on.
Say Bro: If you have song that’s basic, stripped down to the ground, maybe as an expression of the symmetry between content and form… it could account for that.
So obviously the song and the video have to fit.
Rhianna a crack slut: Very disrespectful and a lot of other things. She is open about her use of weed, and the rest is just degrading.
Maybe she is a tool for the Illuminati, but if I compare to these, I don’t see the mind wash fallouts. She seems to have her ducks in a row as goes for her emotional stability.
Cool song, and she gives a good emotional performance. She phrases a bit like Fogerty, and I liked that.
Are we supposed to trash everyone successful in this world pr. default and is it all for free? If you need to take people down in a nasty manner, please get some insight and not just go sub-human about it.
If you’re fighting the matrix of things, may I suggest that the Matrix by default is degrading, careless and cold hearted. Maybe you hate it so much that you’ve become what you’re fighting. Step out of the programming of hate by default.
Then I went for the Katy Perry Super Bowl half time show.
Again, I’m not into Katy either, I just wanted to see it. I can understand from the reviews that they pretty much raised the bar as goes for the high-tech cutting edge gimmicks that are used.
Video: Here
Then it happened again:
Similar headline to a tube where this vigilant person felt inclined to say that she rides in on a lion (or is it a tiger? – the song title has tiger in it) and further: “The Lion represents the devil in the scriptures”.
No it doesn’t. No matter what big puddycat it is, the Lion represents the heart of Jesus. As a symbol.
Satan is represented by the snake. For the record: this is a snake:
And then he felt that Katy herself was in charge of the symbolism in that very huge and prestigious setup of that performance.
I don’t think so Bro, it would be the producers.
So they would be the ones to target. They would be the ones that put subliminal stuff out there. As goes for Katy, she might not even understand the symbolism, like this guy, and if one needs to degrade her, in a content where she is blamed for being degrading by this very ‘awake’ fellow, well – I rest my case.
This is mainstream ‘Awakened’ at its finest hour? No, its subhuman.
It is without any concern for the truth and poorly researched by people who have a lot of anger in them, combined with an Internet connection and a keyboard, that seem to be very counter productive of the: Truth.
And if this is the awakening put me in a critical coma until it’s over.
We are so much better than this reptilian like hate.
We are better than taking others down by default in a misconception of what’s really going on. It becomes disinfo & distortion, perfectly mirroring the Matrix.
An ‘awakened’ friend once wrote to me: Watch out for David Bowie – he’s an illuminati handler!
Maybe so – he has a beautiful voice and he very much went cutting edge as goes for his creativity there for decades. Yes let’s take that down too, while we´re at it. I think we can handle Bowie.
If we end up there, afraid of everything, my concern is that we need to be told what we can fancy and what we shouldn’t.
If so, get ready for The Matrix V.2.0 – anger driven just for the sake of being angry. Ghoulish awakening anyone think?
Count me out – go to heart, honor and respect, find the weak spots of the matrix that is now and keep pounding them.
All this distortional shit – flush it out – make up your own ‘Rihanna’ and ‘Katy’ mind in whatever area you like.
Stay sane.
Love
http://sorendreier.com/illuminati-crack-slut-ehrrr/
No comments:
Post a Comment