“Militias have detained over 65 relief vessels, and militarized the Hodeidah port—use it to seize relief and commercial vessels, and threaten international navigation in the Red Sea,” the Saba news agency quoted Fatah as saying.
“We could target Saudi oil tankers and we could do anything,” he said adding that the Houthis’ missiles are capable of reaching the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi and any target in Saudi Arabia.
“The forces of aggression, led by America and Saudi Arabia, bear the legal responsibility for this crime and all its consequences,” Reuters quoted the Houthis’ leader as saying.
- Yemeni forces vow ‘crushing response’ for killing Houthi top official
- VIDEO: Houthis avenge fallen leader by assaulting Saudi troops in Jizan
- Saudi Warplanes Struck Wedding Ceremony In Yemen. More Than 40 Civilians Killed
- 25 Yemeni Civilians Killed In Two Saudi Airstrikes. Houthis Launch Rocket At Saudi Airport
- Houthis’ Combat Operations Against Saudi-led Forces In March (Video Report 18+)
- Houthis Shell Southern Saudi Airport With Artillery Rocket